Pull Up A Chair
Stroudsmoor Inn Towne offers the inn’s favorite foods for service in your home or for casual dining in the bakery. In addition to the inn’s favorite recipes we offer the finest sandwiches made with Boar’s Head Products, specialty Italian breads, and the freshest toppings complemented by Stroudsmoor homemade salads. Our Heat and Eat Specials are perfect for a quick and healthy meal and Stroudsmoor Signature Soups are always a warm welcome to any meal.
Stroudsmoor Inn Towne – fondly known as SIT – offers a charming casual atmosphere for entertaining clients, lunch with the girls or sipping coffee and surfing the internet using our free WIFI network.
Call (570) 517-0663 for take-out, curbside pickup, and catering.
Local delivery to locations within a 4-mile radius is available with a $35 minimum purchase – deliveries outside this area will be accommodated at management’s discretion and will be subject to a minimum delivery fee of $10.00. Delivery services are not available on Saturday and Sunday without 72-hours advance notice.
Breakfast Sweet & Savory . . . Baked Fresh Daily
Assorted breakfast Items like walnut sticky buns, cinnamon buns, cinnamon sugar donut muffins, crumb cakes, croissants, danishes, turnovers, breakfast cookies, a seasonal assortment of muffins and scones, and Stroudsmoor Raisin Bread greet visitors to Stroudsmoor Inn Towne every morning!
Breakfast Sandwiches Made to Order
Try An SIT Breakfast Panini Made To Order
Add Dessert to Your Breakfast . . .
Ask about our featured cake-by-the-slice, petite-bundle, cookies, or dessert for the whole office.
Coffee, tea and more . . .
Catering Options for Everyday Occasions
A Savory Lunch Awaiting for You
From Stroudsmoor’s delicious signature sandwiches to wraps, paninis, salads, and more, our lunch menu is sure to have something to tantalize everyone’s tastebuds. Our sandwiches are made with Stroudsmoor seasoned roasts & select meats. Your choice of hearty rye, classic Italian, white, wheat, or Kaiser roll sandwiches is complemented by your choice of a side special. Ask at the counter for today’s sides.
Ciabatta, focaccia & multigrain bread selections are an additional $0.95.
Finish your sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and condiments.
Add cheese, spinach, olives, or roasted peppers for an additional $0.95.
Stroudsmoor Salads & Sandwiches
That's a Wrap
Your favorite wrap can be made to order.
Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Panini Grilled Sandwiches
SIT Signature Sandwiches
SIT sandwiches, paninis and wraps are complemented by your choice of a side special – ask at the counter for today’s sandwich sides.
Heat & Eat Meals
Stroudsmoor Country Inn is known for its delicious and hearty menu selections. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne Bakery offers the same great food, ready to heat and serve in the bakery or at home to family and friends. What better way to enjoy a gourmet meal without the mess! From inventive soup selections to healthy versions of classic comfort foods, you can enjoy a different favorite each day and never get bored.
- Classic Fettuccine Alfredo . . . Vegetarian
- Tortellini Rosa . . . Vegetarian
- Penne con Ricotta . . . Vegetarian
- Ravioli Romano . . . Classic cheese ravioli layered with sautéed spinach and roasted peppers
- Chicken Wisconsin . . . Grilled Chicken topped with sautéed broccoli, cheddar cheese and bacon crumble
- Vegetable Napoleon . . . Grilled Portabella Mushroom stacked with zucchini, spinach and pimentos encrusted in Mozzarella Cheese
- Pan Seared Salmon . . . Fresh Atlantic salmon seared in a cast iron skillet, finished with a Dijon Mustard cream sauce
- Scallops Pesto
- Flounder Neptune . . . tender filets filled with our own seafood stuffing
- Steamed Haddock . . . Steamed till fork tender, served over sautéed spinach
- SCI signature – Chicken Gerard . . . Breast of chicken sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, finished with cream and fresh basil
- SCI signature – Chicken Portabella . . . Grilled breast of chicken, topped with Portabella Mushrooms, sautéed spinach and Provolone Cheese, finished with roasted tomato cream sauce
- SCI Signature – Woodland Chicken . . . Grilled breast of chicken finished with an apricot and apple brandy reduction, served over rice, topped with sautéed apples
- SCI Signature – Chicken Garden Grill . . . Breast of chicken grilled with zucchini, Portabella Mushroom and flame roasted tomatoes
- SCI Signature – Grilled Chicken Bruschetta . . . Grilled chicken breast finished with tomato bruschetta served with baby greens tossed in Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Seafood Bisque
- Tomato Zucchini Bisque
- Vegetarian Bean and Escarole
- Pasta Fagioli
- Old-Fashion Lentil Vegetarian
- Chicken Corn Chowder
- New England or Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Chicken Orchetti
- Rice or Italian Wedding Soup
- Cream of Broccoli
- Mushroom or Winter Garden
Mrs. P’s Classic Italian Recipes
- Sausage and Peppers
- Penne Bolognese
- Lasagna – Meat Lovers and Vegetarian
- Chicken Bianco Vino – sautéed breast finished with a white wine and mushroom sauce
- Chicken Francese – finished with lemon butter
For today’s Heat & Eat specials call . . . 570-517-0663.
- Mrs. P’s BBQ Meatloaf
- Chicken Fingers – with SCI BBQ Sauce
- Mrs. P’s Mac and Cheese
- Quiche – Broccoli and Cheddar, Lorraine, Salmon, or Asparagus and Mozzarella